Friday, January 29, 2010

Do You Know that You Know Me

Do You Really Know Me?
Words M.St.Germain 2008 Music Traditional

You come to My house. Again and again.
Do you come to worship My Holy Name?
Are you learning about Me? In the Book of My Law.
You are My creation. The wonder of it all!
Are you sure your listening, when I come to call?
Do you know you know Me? Do you know that you know Me?
Do you really know Me......at all.

Are you my disciple? What is your goal?
Am I the Master. Of your heart and soul?
Can you overcome. The world and it's snares?
Without My spirit. How would you fare?
Are you sure your listening, When I come to call?
Do you know you know Me? Do you know that you know Me?
Do you really know Me......at all?

Are you a slave? To the world and it's ways?
Would you be free? And be mine today?
Are you afraid? To stand for the right?
Just let Me help you. Come to the Light.
Be still and listen. I'll tell you again. I was there in the beginning. I'll be there in the end!

Make sure you're listening. When your name I call.
You won't want to hear Me. You won't want to hear Me. You won't want to hear Me.
Say, "I never knew you.......at all!

This is another remake of one of the great Don Williams hits.

No comments: